Friday, September 5, 2008

Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 63 -Anger, Resentments, Hate and Fear Are Not The Way

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking: if you hear my voice open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me.
The Message To Laodicea- Revelation 3:14-22

14 "And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the origin of God's creation:

15 "I know your works; you are neither cold or hot. I wish that you were either cold or hot. 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold or hot, I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 for you say, 'I am rich, I have prospered, and need nothing.' You do not realize that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind and naked. 18 Therefore I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire so that you may be rich; and white robes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nakedness from being seen; and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. 19 I reprove and discipline those whom I love. Be earnest, therefore and repent. 20 Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking: if you hear my voice open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me. 21 To the one who conquers I will give a place with me on my throne, just as I myself conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Let anyone who has an ear listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches."


Welcome to
Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast-Episode #63-Anger, Resentments, Hate and Fear Are Not The Way
Scriptures within the message are:


Download the Podcast Here:
Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast-Episode #63-Anger, Resentments, Hate and Fear Are Not The Way
Next Friday Listen to Episode #64 Negativism and Inferiority Are Not The Way!

No comments: