Thursday, April 19, 2012

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 243 'Eternal Life' [and 'Following Singularly']

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'Eternal Life' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast 243
  2. 'Those that think they will be first, will be last; And those that think they will be last, will be first.' Hallelujah!
  3. Election makes people HOT!
  4. 'Lord cleanse me from SECRET FAULTS...' Are you hiding secret faults?
  5. 'You believe not; because you are not my sheep. They know my voice. I know them. They follow me. I give them eternal life.'
  6. Be thankful that God takes us for who we are, lambs; [peaceful, loving and dumb-really dumb-teachable dumb]
  7. 'Be careful when you think you know something, know nothing at all.' [Dummies one and all]
  8. 'Listen to the...small...still...voice...'
  9. 'Give and it shall be given unto you'
  10. 'My sheep hear my voice and I know them.' The Lord knows those who are his.
  11. 'I know them, says the shepherd, I take great delight in them; I know their silent praises; I know their secret prayers.'
  12. He intensely observes His sheep.
  13. 'They, each one, follow me singularly, not as a group.'
  14. What does eternal mean?
  15. What does eternal life mean?
  16. 'Born of an incorruptible seed, I give onto my sheep eternal life.'
  17. 'They shall not perish and neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. They follow me and I give eternal life.'
These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow #LiveTweetsInside as Live Tweets rumble usually on Thursdays. Follow jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 243 Pt1 of 'Eternal Life' Friday April 20, 2012 and the conclusion Pt2 on Sunday April 22, 2012.

No comments: