Thursday, November 28, 2013

#LiveTweetsInside For Pastor Paul's Message 320 'Stand!' [and 'Therefore']

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'Stand!' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 320 
  2. 'Therefore, my dearly beloved my joy and my crown, so stand fast in Our Lord, my beloved.'  
  3. Therefore, pray for your leaders.
  4. The Lord has risen, therefore we shall live.
  5. He lives, therefore I live.
  6. I will make you willing in the day of My Power.
  7. He will repay all who are loyal. Invest in people, Jesus did.  
  8. Investing in self is a poor investment. 'Oh Daddy I want a fur coat for MEEEEE.'
  9. Stand fast, the Lord is greater than Wall Street, the 'Wailing Wall.'  
  10. Stand fast, we are hidden in Christ in God.
  11. Stand fast in the Lord my beloved brethren.
  12. Enter in at the 'Strait Gate' passing over to the 'Point of No Return'.
  13. Run on the narrow track.
  14. Therefore, Stand fast in Him.
These are #LiveTweetsInside for Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow #LiveTweetsInside as Live Tweets rumble usually on Thursdays. Follow jeaninecheri
'Stand' Friday November 29, 2013 and Pt2 the conclusion on Sunday December 1, 2013.

No comments: