Friday, July 11, 2008

Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast-Episode #55-On The Way Again #7

I Corinthians 13

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part;
10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known.
13 But now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Welcome to
Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast-Episode #55-On The Way Again #7

Scriptures within the message are:

  • On The Way Again #7 was originally recorded January 13, 1985.
  • Running Time: 1:08 File Size: 63.1 MB
  • Your Hostess with the Mostest Jeanine coming to you from Spirited North Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
  • Make an Audio Comment the number is 1-715-808-0318 I would like to hear from you. Like voice mail it is recorded and can be played on the podcast.
  • Send your comments, questions and suggestions to me, jeanine.at.pastorpaul.org
  • Make a comment at the Blog-wwwpastorpaul.blogspot.com (no dot after the 3W's). Your comment will be posted.
  • Pastor Paul's Mission is located in the historic Mikro Kodesh synagogue in North Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
  • Send your check and make a US tax deductible donation. We need your support-Thank You!
  • Special Links:pastorpaul.org

Download the Podcast Here:
Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast-Episode #55-On The Way Again #7
Next Friday Listen to Episode #56-On The Way Again #8

No comments: