Thursday, April 22, 2010

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 144 'Beware The Snare [and Tweety Bird's Troubles]

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'Beware The Snare' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 144 Pt1-2
  2. 'Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me.' ....keep me from temptation...
  3. Secret plans...
  4. Open conflict is better than the snare of the fowler.
  5. Return to the rest that remains.
  6. The soul is surrounded by many dangers, many snares; worldliness, selfishness, unbelief, depression, temptation...
  7. Know your enemy.
  8. The Prince of the Power of this World.
  9. 'Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...' [Lyrics to famous song...Can you guess it]
  10. Snares are not in plain site for the birds to see. They are camouflaged and the tracks are covered. The fowler secretly and quietly waits.
  11. 'Convince a fool against his/her will and he's/she's of the same opinion still.' You cannot convince a fool.
  12. 'You cannot judge a book by it's cover.'
  13. 'Swallowed hook, line and sinker.'
  14. So much teaching on 'How To' and nobody 'Tooooing'. The snare is waiting 'To'.
  15. Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler.
  16. 'Birds of a feather flock together'...tweet tweet
  17. How many know a Duck and an Eagle are different? I know all my twitter followers know the difference. Can I get an AMEN!
  18. The custom snare trap is best. A duck will get a custom 'Duck Snare'; and an Eagle an 'Eagle Snare'; and a tweety bird a 'Tweety Snare.'
  19. Power is a snare, even for the holy man, he may say, 'I am glad I am not like other men.'
  20. Many times the fowler's snare is associated with pleasure...
  21. Profit is a snare, isn't it? What's in it for me? I do not work for nothing. Or a volunteer may say, 'Look how much work I did'.
  22. Anger is a snare isn't it? [someone may say] 'I do not care what happens, I will never give up my anger, I hate his [him] or her and I always will!'
  23. The most beautiful cactus's are surrounded by the most venomous snakes. ie: Cleopatra's asp's were delivered in a basket of flowers [figs].
  24. Sometimes the fowler has to take the bird by hawking.
  25. Slander...
  26. How do you survive the hawk of slander? Fly above the hawk because he has to fly down to attack you.
  27. He will deliver us from the snare of the fowler. How does He deliver us from the snare of the fowler?
  28. Many times by affliction. ie: A stone is thrown at the pigeon just before entering the net, the snare...
  29. 'Surely, He shall deliver Thee from the snare of the fowler.'

These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow the #twitterRumble as they occur usually Thursdays. Follow
jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 144 Pt 1 'Beware The Snare' tomorrow Friday April 23, 2010 and Pt 2 on Sunday April 25th.

No comments: