Thursday, November 11, 2010

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 173 'Who Is Willing To Go?' [and God'sList]

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'Who Is Willing To Go?' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 173
  2. We are looking at the Spiritual Want Ads...
  3. God'sList
  4. Want Ad.......Messengers Wanted.......
  5. 'Whom shall I send?'...
  6. 'Here I am Lord, send me.'
  7. Jesus' wounds speak to us.
  8. What good is the unspoken Word?
  9. 'Who shall I send? Who will go for us?'
  10. The person offering themselves are [is] characterized by two sides: Divine and Human
  11. Send out Thy Light and Thy Truth and show my true character.
  12. God's light without the filter would burn us up.
  13. Let them bring me to Thy Holy hill and to the tabernacle.
  14. Is your heart FIXED?
  15. Are you dangerously fixed? Are you resolute?
  16. Are you willing to go?
  17. Are you a FOOL for Christ's sake?
  18. Where is ' your ' Jerusalem?
  19. Is your Jerusalem in North Minneapolis?
  20. Is your Jerusalem in the Land of Ooh Blah Dee?
  21. Jesus will ask us, Where were you? Where were you when... I was sick...I was naked...I was in prison....I was a widow...I was hungry?

These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow the #twitterRumble as it occurs usually Thursdays. Follow
jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 173 Pt 1 'Who Is Willing To Go?', Friday November 12, 2010 and the conclusion Pt2 on Sunday November 14, 2010
.


No comments: