Thursday, July 21, 2011

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 204 'Melt Me!' [and 'A Rock & A Hard Place']

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'Melt Me' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 204
  2. In Jeremiah, God asked, 'For how shall I do for the daughter of my people?'
  3. 'I will melt them and I will try them' [fiery trials-refinement]
  4. Have you been in the 'Despair of Spirit' furnace lately?
  5. 'Behold I will melt them and I will try them.'
  6. 'I will save you in spite of yourself' [God is playing rough and for keeps]
  7. 'There's going to be a hot time in the old town tonight!'
  8. God be merciful to me a sinner.
  9. Melchizedek our high priest intercedes for us.
  10. God is an expert at hiding PRIDE from men.
  11. No man puts into port except for bad weather when the sails are ripped and torn and the boat is up against the rocks.
  12. So it is with man's soul when it's smooth sailing.
  13. Melt me, mold me, use me is coming to pass for the body of Christ. Vessel is stamped: Made in Heaven not by human hands.
These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow the #twitterRumble as it occurs usually Thursdays. Follow jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 204 Pt1 'Melt Me!'
Friday July 22, 2011 and the conclusion Pt2 on Sunday July 24, 2011.

No comments: