Thursday, August 25, 2011

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 209 'Hunger and Thirst' [and 'A Losing Streak']

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'Hunger & Thirst' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast 210[209]
  2. 'They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in...
  3. 'Hungry and thirsty their soul fainted within them.'
  4. 'Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.'
  5. Have you tried to find help from other people lately? [Can other people deliver you from your distresses?]
  6. 'Blessed are they that hunger & thirst after RIGHTEOUSNESS for they shall be filled.'
  7. Have you had a 'Gospel Snack' lately?
  8. Un-busy people are un-blessed people.
  9. We cannot educate/school ourselves into righteousness. [no doctorate degrees in righteousness-(bummmmmmer!)]
  10. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God hungering and thirsting after righteousness [Jesus] and you will be blessed [filled].
  11. Examine your hunger & thirst.
  12. How can we turn down people who hunger & thirst?
  13. Will God turn us down if we hunger & thirst after righteousness [Jesus]?
  14. Is someone taking you away from the Spiritual refrigerator/stove? [Come fly with me...]
  15. What satisfies our hunger & thirst after righteousness? [...'I can't get no satisfaction Jack!]
  16. 'I refuse to be satisfied, can't get no satisfaction, will never be satisfied, never satisfied-no never, can't get it...'
  17. 'I take my hunger & thirst with me where ever [wherever] I go; My hunger and thirst for righteousness.'
  18. Have we been off our FEED?
  19. When a starving man with sunken eyes and a body of skin and bones asks for food his body becomes a righteous prayer.
  20. Are we hungering and thirsting after righteousness?
  21. Jesus came unto his own and they received him not.
  22. They received him not. They hungered for caviar, chocolate cake, plum pudding, & tea cakes, & things go better with Coke.
  23. Outside of Jesus,'I Can't Get No Satisfaction', refuse to be satisfied, will never be satisfied, can't get it, never...'
  24. 'I Cant' Get No Satisfaction-cause I tried & I tried & I tried...& a [Marketing] man tells me some useless information...'
  25. '...Suppose to drive my IMAGINATION. I can't get no; No-No-No-No Satisfaction. I'm watching TV & a [Marketing] man tells..
  26. '...me how white Pastor Paul's Club T-shirts should be, & he can't be a man cause he doesn't serve-Free Food Like Me...'
  27. Hey Hey Hey %$#&*^@@.
  28. '...I tried, I tried, and [God knows] I tried...I CAN"T GET NO-NO SATISFACTION...That's What I Say...got somethin' to say?
  29. 'Is that all you got...'Things Go Better With Coke?'
  30. Bonus: Got Nike's?
These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow the #twitterRumble as it occurs usually Thursdays. Follow jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 209 Pt1 'Hunger and Thirst'
Friday August 26, 2011 and the conclusion Pt2 on Sunday August 28, 2011.

No comments: