Saturday, January 14, 2012

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 229 'The Burden' [and 'Word of the Lord']

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'The Burden' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast 229
  2. Times & Trials? Are you for REAL?
  3. Delayed Blessings test men. Keyword: 'Until'
  4. 'The thing was true, but the time appointed was long.' If a vision is to tarry, wait with patience.
  5. The Burden of the Word.
  6. 'The Spirit of Truth will pierce the room.' [of your heart]
  7. It's a good thing we can't lose our Salvation. 'Let me see where did I put my Salvation-I wonder if it's next to my pw's?'
  8. We must speak of the things we have seen and heard.
  9. Heaven, hell, time, eternity are heavy burdens to bear. [the Word of the Lord]
  10. Having 'half of a burden' is like drinking until you are 'half thirsty'.
  11. A True Preacher has a Burden for the Word of God.
  12. Where can we hide from the Burden...the belly of a whale? Burp...
  13. Modern thought seems so nonsensical and a waste of time.
  14. Let me read 'Cat In The Hat' or 'Green Eggs & Ham' something I can sink my teeth into...Modern [mans] thought nonsensical.
  15. Excessive Grace overwhelms us like an artisan well. 'Out of your innermost being will flow rivers of living water.
  16. 'I will make you willing in the Day of My Power.'
  17. The Delivery of the Word is a Burden. Let the Lord direct us, 'Plow Now Brown Cow-Plow Now!'
  18. Plow that rocky 'Heart of Stone'.
  19. 'Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink.' Souls are thirsty get the Preacher with the Burden.
These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow the #twitterRumble as it occurs usually Thursdays. Follow jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 229 Pt1 'The Burden'
Friday January 13, 2011 and the conclusion Pt2 on Sunday January 15, 2012.

No comments: