Thursday, April 28, 2011

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 192 'My God' [and 'His Grace']

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message, 'My God', for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode192
  2. A true work of God is rare. How will you know? It has a lot of opposition. Wherever good is evil is always present.
  3. Works of God come from true conversion.
  4. 'It is not by might and it is not by power, but by my Spirit', says the Lord.
  5. Creatures do not want change.
  6. Creatures change only by the power of God their Creator.
  7. Are you trying to change without the power of God?
  8. Do you ask people to change without the power of God?
  9. Do you keep your promises?
  10. How many know, we can desert one another in a minute in hard times?
  11. God keeps His promise, 'I will be their God and they will be my people'.
  12. Are we ashamed to say, 'This is my God'?
  13. What has man fashioned to replace God?
  14. My God is Jesus Christ.
  15. He fashions me.
These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow the #twitterRumble as it occurs usually Thursdays. Follow jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 192 Pt1 'My God'
Friday April 29, 2011 and the conclusion Pt2 on Sunday May 1, 2011.

No comments: