Thursday, September 29, 2011

#LiveTweetsInside for Episode 214 'Separated' [and 'Balanced Books']

  1. Let's Get Ready To Rumble! Recording Pastor Paul's Message 'Separated' for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast 214
  2. Are we separated unto the 'Gospel of God'?
  3. Are we about the 'Father's' business or our own?
  4. Separated to preach the Gospel?
  5. 'They knew God but glorified Him not as God and neither were they thankful.' [they did not honor Him with praise]
  6. Going from year [5772] to year [5773] without a practical thought of God...
  7. I just washed my face, prideful countenance, and I can't do a thing with it.
  8. Pride keeps many from receiving pardon from Jesus Christ.
  9. Some think to themselves, 'For my conscience's sake I hope there is no God.' [what a terribly lost rejected thought]
  10. Let's give our face [book] to God.
  11. We love our STUFF. Let me add you to my STUFF. Let me put that STUFF on facebook. [head knowledge -vs- heart knowledge]
  12. 'I know I put God somewhere, wait a minute, He's in the bargain basement again next to my beads, gowns & swinging lanterns
  13. 'Let me see, where would it be the most fun to worship God...California or Israel? [ring-ring-budget-reservations, please]
  14. 'Wait just a minute, I have thoughts of God. Now what did I do with those breath mints this message is wayyyyyyy too long.
  15. Christian are you lyyyyyyying to yourself?
  16. We were created to serve and worship God who is all Truth and all Love.
  17. Is your leaf green?
  18. Are you planted by the River of Living Waters?
  19. Are we thankful?
  20. Increased knowledge about God means more accountability for our actions/in-actions. God's Final Audit: +/- Will it add up?
  21. New Year Bonus: Reconciliation=Balanced Books [Peace]
These are #LiveTweetsInside of Pastor Paul's Message as it was recorded today. Follow the #twitterRumble as it occurs usually Thursdays. Follow jeaninecheri

Subscribe to Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast Episode 214 Pt1 'Separated'
Friday September 30, 2011 and the conclusion Pt2 on Sunday October 2, 2011.

No comments: