Thursday, October 25, 2007

Loose Ends

Janis Joplin's Mercedes Benz will be our closing prayer for Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast-Episode #22-Promise X. It will post tomorrow, Friday October 26th 2007.

Have you made any promises lately? God has. Join me and the Tongues of Fire Community for another one of Pastor Paul's inspiring messages. I am recording the episode now.

A special thank you to George Carlin for his inspirational material and 'incredibly good looking picture' posted on Tuesday October 23rd at Pastor Paul's Blog titled 'No Subject'. The story behind the post...it's in the post. George Carlin's material was in Pastor Paul's email, I was inspired, I posted it (without permission from George).

I am hoping I have not infringed on your copyrights George! If I have please forgive me. I do not want to pull it. It is too good! Please let me know.

I would love to send you the gifts I linked to in the blog-'I love you' (musical rose) and 'hold hands' (body moisturizer).

Bless You,
I Promise (X) to keep my religion to myself.

Sincerely,
Jeanine Arnopoulos
The Hostess with the Mostest
Tongues of Fire-Pastor Paul's Podcast

PS This is my second blog for the week-My commitment on Blog Action Day. There are no links here because I am posting from YouTube.

No comments: