Monday, November 19, 2007

Black Friday-Cyber Monday-Paul Mall


Working on my ToDo List for today I have had many interruptions. This is all a part of doing what I do-many different jobs all pertaining to my main job-Administrator to Pastor Paul's Mission.

Being a Blogger is an extension of my job as Administrator. So as a Blogger for Pastor Paul's Mission, today's post although an interruption of finishing my tasks on the ToDo List, fits in perfectly with today's ToDo List that focuses on the development of Pastor Paul's Store created to bring in Revenues to support Pastor Paul's Mission's free food distribution to the poor and needy.

Reading my email (not on the ToDo List) from Shop.org SmartBrief, I read:

"When considering whether to buy a product, online user reviews from a trusted site are the most desired information consumers seek, research from half-priced ticket seller Goldstar reveals -- and there's not a close second choice, the company's CEO, Jim McCarthy, writes. His company went through a careful process of research and explanation before launching its user-review program, because, he writes, "the live entertainment business doesn't need to hide anything." E-Commerce Times (11/19)"
The next email from the Mall of America Apple Store asking for my feedback about my training session was welcomed because this weekend Pastor Paul and I attended a OneToOne Training Session for the iPhone we purchased at the store on US Veteran's Day Sunday November 11, 2007. I had only tried to activate it on Saturday November 17, 2007 the evening before the session I had scheduled at the time of the purchase. I am not much of a phone person as I blogged about it in an archived post. Here is my Feedback:

"We proceeded to finish the activation process that I had started the night before when I received an activation message saying it would take longer than usual.

All went OK with our iTunes account.

It took us the rest of the hour to get the activation of the phone working with an ATT rep and then his supervisor. Donovan stayed with it the whole time and provided the needed help to get this done by answering questions, getting a store laptop, etc.

He then checked his schedule and checked with his manager and said he was available for the next hour if we had the time to learn about the iPhone. We did. He taught us how to use it by actually using it. It was an excellent training session. I have the store in my contacts with his picture for future reference to my training sessions.

We left encouraged and satisfied with our new purchase because we overcame some unexpected obstacles. I have named the iPhone-iLoveu in yesterday's twitter post November 18, 2007.

I have Blogged about my cell phone use prior to getting the iPhone . http://wwwpastorpaul.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html and twittered about my new iPhone-iLoveu. I am thinking about taking iLoveu to SecondLife."

Now about the ToDo List. I am hoping to check off at least one task today. What do you think? After looking at this blog, I need to add to my ToDo List: 'Learn how to edit Html' (maybe later...the Apple Store?)

No comments: