Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Much ToDo About Nothing

In an early morning attempt to knock out at least one more thing I did not finish on my ToDo List from yesterday Monday November 12, 2007. I am starting early today November 13, 2007 at 12:39am.

Here are my two ToDo Lists:
Today's List is a continuation of yesterdays unfinished list.

Dates are helpful; Categories define projects;
M=Mission-5
W=Web-5
S=Store-5
H=Home-5
M=Misc-Not listed here

I was just going to start the blog post for today and I saw on the blogger dashboard a Blog Post about ToDo Lists. How incredible is that! The subject matter I chose to write about would have to wait. This is too good. Considering I never write ToDo Lists let alone Blog about them. So why do one today?

I have so much to do I need to try to keep my work in front of me continually. I never make ToDo Lists for this reason. I can never finish them because they are always toooo long with complicated things to do. For instance in this list, most of it consists of things I have to learn before I can even do the thing on the list.

When I look at this list it is impossible. On the other hand, I think I like the impossible. Why set your goals on something that is easy to attain? I would rather make the statement why not, than ask the question why?

I will probably continue to make impossible ToDo lists, to like the impossible, to ask why not and never finish the list. Then again I might and I'm going for that! Oh yea, let me cross off Blog Post on November 13, 2007, yea right...

No comments: